Saturday November 12th, 9:30 – 3:30 MSOA will host a
fundraising bazaar. It will be held at Sunnyside church in the large double
room across from MSOA school office. We
need everyone to participate in the fundraiser. There are several ways
you can take part.
- Donate a cake, pies, cookies, or fudge!
- Drink and refreshment table.
- Rent a table for $10 and give back 25% of your profits to the fundraiser.
- Donate a theme gift basket
- Sell art work and give 50% to MSOA (must be original artwork or print of original artwork)
- Donate a nice gift (must be new, or like-new)
- Provide a service, such as face painting or caricature drawings
- Donate a gift or item to the hourly free raffle.
- Help set up and tear down the event
- Helpers during the bazaar
- Planning and organization
- Invite your family and friends!
The profit from these funds will enable us to give the
kids the tools they need to explore the arts, and to give a scholarship to a
family who otherwise could not afford classes.
You can buy a table and sell crafts or goods that do
not compete with what we are selling. Those who sell essential oils, beauty
products, and do massages may find the bazaar a good opportunity to promote
their business. Rent a table for $10 and then give back 25% of your profits for
the day to MSOA. All donated gifts are tax deductible.
We will have an application in the office for those who wish to purchase the use of a table or space. We will also have a tax donation receipt for those donating time or items to the bazaar. All donations are to be brought to the school on Thursday/Friday, November 10th/11th
Thank you for your support and getting behind us. We pray for God’s blessings on all that we do.